Supervisor, Client Accounting
- Prior to joining the Firm in June of 2023, Anna was an public accounting for 2 years, financial reporting for 1 year, and internal auditing for 1.5 years.
- Anna is a member of the Firm’s Client Accounting and Advisory Department where she assists in accounting services for not-for-profits.
- She earned a Master in Accountancy degree from the University of Texas at Arlington.
- Anna is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Texas Society of CPA’s.
- She and her husband live in Tioga, Texas with their two dogs and one cat.
- During her free time, Anna pursues nature photography and time with animals.