Account Manager, Client Accounting
- Jonathan joined the firm in April 2021 and brought 12 years of experience in banking, including five years of commercial lending experience.
- Jonathan is a member of the Client Accounting and Advisory Department where his passion is helping minority-owned and small to mid-sized businesses.
- He is a graduate of Auburn University in Montgomery where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting.
- In 2020, Jonathan was recognized as the AUM College of Business Outstanding Young Alumnus.
- Jonathan is the President of the Montgomery Downtown Business Association and Vice President of the Montgomery County Community Cooperative District.
- He also serves on the board of directors of the River Regions Trails Project, the Central Alabama Community Foundation, and the Finance Committee of the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts.
- He enjoys spending time with his family, serving the community, and creating music as a professional musician, producer, and recording artist.