Account Manager, Client Accounting
- Janet graduated from Rhodes College with a B.A. in Communication Arts, the University of Virginia with an M.A, Rhetoric and Communication Studies, and Auburn University Montgomery with a B.S. in Business Administration
- She has been with Aldridge Borden & Company since 2013
- Janet is married to Wayne Gill, lives in Montgomery and has 2 grown children, Rachel and Cameron
- Janet loves music & is a cellist with the Montgomery Symphony Orchestra & is very involved in choir and ensembles at First United Methodist Church
- She enjoys spending time with her family, taking long walks with her dog, time at the lake, listening to all kinds of music, going to the theatre, and reading
- Janet is on the Clefworks board and has served as its Treasurer for the past 5 years.