Junior Accountant, Taxation
- Prior to joining the Firm in November of 2023, Tami was a Realtor for 8 years, an Accounts Payable Coordinator for 7 years, and a Bookkeeper for 3 years.
- She earned a Bachelors in Accountancy degree from Auburn University at Montgomery in December of 2023.
- Tami is a member of the Government Finance Officers Association and the Association of Government Accountants.
- She and her husband, Lorenza, live in Montgomery. They have a daughter and a son named Tiara and Tre.
- During her free time, Tami enjoys cooking, sports, reading, and gardening.