- Jeff has been with Aldridge, Borden & Company for 23+ years
- He has a B.S. in Commerce and Business Administration, Accounting from the University of Alabama
- He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants, and National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts. He holds the Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) and Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) credentials
- Jeff and wife Sharon Baxley Windham have three daughters Emily, Katie, and Lily.
- An honors graduate and active supporter of the University of Alabama, he and his family enjoy UofA sporting events as often as possible, as well as traveling
- Jeff serves at First Baptist Church Montgomery on the Finance and Administration Committee, a Deacon and Sunday School teacher, American Cancer Society Real Men Wear Pink & the ClefWorks Advisory Board